Welcome to my blog and thanks for checking it out! I thought it would be fun to share with family and friends.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Friday

It's Friday...a well needed Friday...and I only worked 2 1/2 days this week...  I had a killer cold - turned sinus infection.  Still not feeling 100% but looking forward to 2 days off work without being sick.  I think we should take our sick days when we are feeling food and the weather is nice so we can enjoy them and go to work when we're sick. 

Cale and Ross (hopefully) are going to a middle school dance at the Lions Club tonight.  It's a drop them off, sign them in and pick them back up type event...kinda cool for them.  I am excited that they are growing up a little and can do things like this.  Excited but also a little nervous, no reason in particular just a little nervous.  They will be just fine - I know!  Hum...I wonder if they are going to want to take showers and dress nice?  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment