Welcome to my blog and thanks for checking it out! I thought it would be fun to share with family and friends.

Monday, August 29, 2011

to be in 7th grade again...

The last few weeks of summer have made for some easy mornings.  I'm back to only driving 20 minutes to work and not having to be in till 9am has made for a late alarm:)  Untill school started that is.  Cale's bus arrived at 7:10am, which means it's barely light out when we get up.  Well I enjoyed the life of liesure for a little while anyway.  I wish you a great 7th grade year kiddo.  I hope that you study hard and learn lots.  I hope you get all the best teachers and that you don't sit next to all of your friends - all of the time, maybe just lunch!  Your growing up and I hope that you remember to be respectful and polite and smile lots.   

No comments:

Post a Comment