Welcome to my blog and thanks for checking it out! I thought it would be fun to share with family and friends.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My quest for "What's for dinner"

Everyday around this time I start to think about what's for dinner.  Not that I'm hungry, because I just ate lunch, but because I start to think about the rest of the day.  Where are the kids, who has practice for what, who needs to get  picked up and what's at home for dinner because if I get there and their isn't anything I HATE to go back out.  So as it very often is, today I'm coming up blank...the fridge and freezer are full but I can't think of a single thing for dinner so I start to think of what I need to stop for on my way home.  What seems like my daily trip to Harris Teeter always starts this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment